Pt Georges Lodge Residential Care Home for the elderly is situated very close to Worthing Hospital and the famous national bowling greens. It is within walking distance from the sea front, shops and the local church.
- Registered for 26 residents.
- 24 hour care provided by friendly professional staff.
- Hydraulic Lift to first floor.
- Modern Assisted Parker Bath.
- Visiting Hairdresser and Chiropodist.
- Friends and relatives are always welcome.
The large spacious lounge is comfortably furnished and divided into T.V. area, reading area and an area for conversation with family and friends.
The bright and spacious dining room overlooks the garden.
- Traditional meals are specially prepared and cooked by our experienced full time chef according to individual requirement and diet.
- Menu choice available on daily basis.
- Meals can be served either in the residents' own room or in the delightful dining room.
- Long term stay or respite care available.
- All rooms are single and meet national minimum standards.
- Most rooms have en-suite facility.
- All bedrooms have a nurse call system and a T.V.
- Residents are encouraged to bring with them small items to give their room a personal touch.
Residents are encouraged to bring with them small items to give their room a personal touch.